Watchmakers Chronoswiss are to officially release a sporty new chronograph at the annual exhibition of watches and jewelry BaselWorld 2014. And for the first time within the Chronoswiss collection it is a skeletonized version of the Timemaster Chronograph, giving an unobstructed view of the decorated watch movement within.
The round case is made of stainless steel with a black DLC coating, defending it from scratches. It has a diameter of 44 mm and a thickness of 15.3 mm and is made up of 52 parts and is water-resistant to 100 meters. A fluted, onion style crown is positioned at the 3 o`clock position and the chronograph pushers are located at the 2 and 4 o’clock positions.
For the chronograph function there is a sweep seconds hand, 30 minute and 12 hour counters. In addition to the chronograph function there is a date window at the 3 o’clock position.The dial is surrounded by sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating and since its skeletonized shows all the intricate workings of automatic movement within.
Around the periphery of the dial are applied hour indexes and the hour and minute hands have been coated with white Super-Luminova. The bezel also features a five-minute scale boasting Super-LumiNova inlays.
Inside the Chronoswiss Timemaster Chronograph Skeleton beats the Swiss automatic caliber C. 741 S featuring 25 jewels and running with a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, it has a diameter of 30 mm and a thickness of 7.90 mm and a power reserve of 46 hours.
The Timemaster Chronograph Skeleton is available in two versions, one with a black dial and mechanism elements (Réf. CH 9043 SB), and one with silver dial and mechanism elements (Réf. CH 9043 SB).
Chronoswiss Timemaster Chronograph Skeleton – Specifications
- CH 9043 SB bk Stainless steel with DLC-coated bezel, dial galvanic black
- CH 9043 SB si Stainless steel with DLC-coated bezel, dial galvanic silver
- Sweep hours and minutes,
- Date window at 3 o’clock,
- Sweep chronograph seconds,
- 30-minute counter, 12-hour counter
- Polished solid 52-part case,
- Polished bezel with 5-minutes-scale in Super-LumiNova and anti-reflective sapphire crystal,
- Screw-down case back with full thread and embossing,
- Onion-style crown,
- Screw-in lugs with patented Autobloc System,
- Water-resistant to 10 atm
- Measures: Ø 44 mm, height 15,30 mm
Movement: C. 741 S
- Diameter: Ø 30 mm (13 1/4´´´)
- Height: 7,90 mm
- Jewels: 25
- Balance: Glucydur, three-legged
- Balance spring: Nivarox I
- Fine adjustment: Via excenter cam
- Shock protection: Incabloc shock protection
- Frequency: 4 Hz., 28,800 vph (semi-oscillations)
- Power reserve: Approx. 46 hours
- Skeletonized rotor with côtes de Genève,
- Ball bearings,
- Polished pallet lever and escape wheel,
- Bridges and base plate with perlage,
- Parts blackened.
Dial: Metal dial, either galvanic matte black or silver, details in Super-LumiNova.
Hands: Metal hands coated with Super-LumiNova; Modern-style.
Type: Chronograph, Automatik.
Clasp: Folding clasp.